I appreciate the possibility that we can learn & share from each other. I have following things in my DNA, Business Analysis and Project Management (I’m Agent of Change!):
Requirements Management, Change Management, Agile Project Methodologies, liaison between end-users and teams at various stages of the project, Gap Analysis, UML and Business Modeling, Business Use Cases, Business Process & Documentation.
Currently performing ‘Risk Assessment’ of ‘Supply Chain Management Operations’ in Financial/Banking Sector:
- Assessment, prioritizing and monitoring of ‘customer sites’ using human intelligence to ‘identify risks.
- Develop field operation plans with objective to support teams to ‘identify hazards and eliminate or minimize risks’ for operation teams.
- Maintain database of confidential information, create ‘field assessment reports’, catalog and provide recommendations to internal committees and external stakeholders. Improve analytical quality of ‘Risk Assessment’ and provide recommendations from field assessments to enhance safety.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, customer service and responsibilities include:
- Provide customers with safe and secure cash management solutions.
- On-Road Cash-In-Transit training for new hires.
- Route logistics: Safely operate various types of sophisticated company vehicles.
- ABM diagnostics and servicing Carry restricted and non-restricted licensed firearms, A.T.C while fulfilling duties.
- Take part in continuous training, and re-qualification testing annually, passed, completed and/or met all required testing, background checks, and qualification standards Secure Transport Operations
- Performance Management: Key Performance Indicators, metrics and reports Occupational Health & Safety: Canadian Labor Code, OH&S best practices in accordance with ‘Work Safe BC’ regulations and Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
Personal: “Singular vision that I want with my life“
Designing life: the 12 areas of four dimensions of my life to map out a holistic success for all of them. Balance four dimensions ‘mind’, ‘heart’, ‘body’ and ‘spirit’. A fit and healthy body. A vibrant and active mind. A fulfilling career. Financial freedom. A passionate romance.
- Dimension one “Body” Health and fitness financial life Career Quality of life
- Dimension two “heart” Emotional life Your love social life Parenting
- Dimension three “mind” Intellectual life Your character
- Dimension four “Spirit” Spiritual life Overall life vision.
Leave a Reply